Philip Partridge, your Manchester magician lives in East Didsbury, South Manchester.
I Want to Make Your Event Fun & Amazing
Magic has been a part of his life since the age of 8, when he was given a magic set for Christmas. It was while at Manchester University that his interest began to become more than a hobby. In 1992, he was a co-founder of the Merseyside Junior Magic Club. The MJMC became the most successful club of its type in Great Britain. Philip started his magic business in December 1997 with a £1,500 loan from the Prince’s Trust (he is now a volunteer PT Mentor to Arts-related businesses). By this time, his enthusiasm for magic had overtaken his pharmaceutical interests. Highlights in his early career included:
- Starring in a Night Of Magic with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra at the Liverpool Philharmonic Hall
- Performing at a Trade show at Manchester Central for ConvaTec UK, a Pharmaceutical Company
- Giving a Lecture on Motivational Magic at a UK Magic convention
- Delivering a team-building presentation for Shell UK
Philip moved to East Didsbury, Manchester in 2000. Highlights of his performing career in Manchester to date include:
- Providing the entertainment at Brooklyn Beckham’s birthday party
- Entertaining HRH The Prince of Wales
- Performing at trade shows for PC World Business & Netgear
- Appearing on the Entertainers’ Special of BBC’s The Weakest Link
- Appearing on Ian Wright’s prime-time ITV show I’d Do Anything, performing magic with Lance Burton from Las Vegas
- Performing at the Burj al Arab hotel in Dubai, the world’s only seven-star hotel
- Being elected President of Manchester Circle of Magicians
- Performing for Yaya Toures of Manchester City FC
"A Roller-Coaster Ride of Comedy, Fun & Magic"
Philip is currently a “general practitioner” of magic, his work covering Close-up and Cabaret Magic. He strives to personalize his shows to exactly what YOU, the client, want. Philip loves attending magic meetings to further develop his craft. Philip makes your event memorable with his unique blend of Close-up Magic, the most personalised form of entertainment. Comedy Cabaret Magic will further enhance your event. His celebrity clients include the Beckhams and he has amazed HRH The Prince of Wales. Manchester United, Santander, and PC World Business are among his corporate clients. He is a Close-up and Cabaret Magic Award winner and has appeared on television with Prince Charles, Ann Robinson and Ian Wright. He carries full Public Liability Insurance.
Originally from Bridgend, South Wales, Philip Partridge was the youngest ever president of Merseyside’s premier magic society, the Mahatma Magic Circle. His career began in a totally different field, with a degree in Pharmacy from Manchester University. He then gained a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy.